Minnesota Vikings @ Miami Dolphins: Live Feed & Game Info
Our Miami Dolphins will face the Minnesota Vikings this afternoon at Hard Rock Stadium. The Phins will be looking to bounce back from their two-game losing streak. Two Thursdays ago, the Phins suffered their first loss of 2022 to the Cincinnati Bengals in a game that also saw the team lose starting quarterback Tua Tagovailoa to a concussion. Last Sunday, Miami took on the hated New York Jets in New Jersey. Miami again dropped the game, handing the Phins their second loss of the season. The Dolphins had to play most of the game with third-string quarterback and NFL rookie Skyler Thompson. Skyler was thrown into an NFL game for the first time without having prepared as a starter or the team planning a game around Thompson’s skills. This was due to substitute Teddy Bridgewater being taken out of play for a concussion symptom he never exhibited.
The Dolphins starting quarterback and backup quarterback have spent most of the past week in concussion protocol. Tua was cleared to return to training this week on a somewhat limited basis. Bridgewater also returned to the training ground this week and will serve as Skyler’s backup this week. Tua is expected to return for next week’s game against the Pittsburg Steelers. Skyler should be returned to the inactive list for this game unless something happens to Tua or Bridgewater before the game or if Thompson somehow comes out today. This will be Skyler’s first start at the NFL level, just one game after being thrown very unexpectedly in his first NFL action in the regular season.
On the other side of the ball, the Vikings are having a great season so far with just one loss at the hands of the still-undefeated Philadelphia Eagles in Week 2. Minnesota beat the Green Bay Packers in their first game of the season before their only loss. They have since followed up the loss with a three-game winning streak against the Detroit Lions, New Orleans Saints and Chicago Bears in that order. Although the Vikings come into the game with a better record than the Dolphins, none of their last three wins even come close to being as impressive as their Week 1 victory after blasting the Packers 23-7. less talent, in the last three games the Vikings have won by four points over the Lions, three over the Saints and a touchdown over a very poor Bears team.
Please use this afternoon’s live chat to follow and discuss tonight’s game between your Miami Dolphins and Minnesota Vikings. As always, all site rules apply to live game chat as they do in any other post on the site. Also, remember that SBNation is very strict about sharing, requesting, or even discussing illegal game streams. This can cost you a warning or a complete ban from the whole platform.
Minnesota Vikings (4-1) 1st NFC North @ Miami Dolphins (3-2) 3rd AFC East
- Where: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
- When: Sunday, October 16, 1:00 p.m. EST
- TV: FOX
- NFL Sunday ticket: 711
- Diffusion: TV sling; FuboTV; NFL+ (after the end of the game)
- Broadcast team: Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Shannon spoke
- A radio show: Dolphins Radio Network, including WQAM 560 AM, KISS 99.9 FM and WQBA 1140 AM (Spanish) in Dade/Broward; WUUB 106.3 FM and WEFL 760 AM (Spanish) in West Palm/Treasure Coast; ESPN 580 AM in Orlando; WRXK 96 FM in feet. Myers; WPSL 1590 AM in Port St. Lucie; WWWF 4:00 p.m. in Key West
- Satellite Radio Broadcast: SiriusXM: 135/385 (Vikings), 82/227 (Dolphins)
- Radio Broadcast Team: Jimmy Cefalo, Joe Rose and Kim Bokamper
- Spanish Radio Broadcast Team: Roly Martin and Eduardo Martell
- Odds: Miami Dolphins -3
- More less: 45.5
- Game time : Mostly cloudy with possible isolated thunderstorms around kickoff, 83°F
- Head to head all time: Dolphins lead 7-5 (regular season); Dolphins 1-0 (Super Bowl)
- Most recent meeting: Vikings 41-17 at Minnesota, 12/16/18 (Week 15, 2018)
- Minnesota Vikings SBNation website: Daily Norseman
- Daily Norseman Twitter: @DailyNorseman