Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills: Live Chat & Game Info
Last week, your Miami Dolphins traveled west to take on the Las Vegas Adventurers. Once again, Fitzmagic came off the bench to help the Dolphins clinch a victory in a miraculous way. It was a game we had to have to continue on the road to a playoff spot. This week we need the win once again to secure a playoff spot, but the team will be without their ‘pinch hitter’ to come off the bench as Ryan Fitzpatrick tested positive for Covid this week and will not be. now no longer allowed to play in the game or even travel to Buffalo with the rest of the squad.
So whether or not you think he’s ready to be the full-time guy or not, this week is going to be the Tua Tagovailoa show no matter how the game goes. Tua will be asked to execute the attack throughout the match and either win another victory or sink with the ship. It’s time for the kid to show that it is and will be his team! Of course, this is not a normal game. It is the most important game this team has played in at least 12 seasons. If Miami wins, they are in the playoffs. If they lose, they need someone else’s help to lose, and you never want to leave your fate to others.
The dolphins therefore come into the game with obviously more at stake than the Bison Tickets do, but the Bills still have a reason to fight for the win. The Bills currently sit second in the AFC playoff standings. They must secure the victory to ensure they retain second place in the playoff standings. With a loss and a Pittsburgh Steelers winning the Bills will lose their second seed to the Steelers. The second seed no longer guarantees the team that owns it a week off, but it does guarantee the team that owns it if they will retain the home court advantage for at least the first two games of the playoffs.
This game for Miami will once again be a clash of their best defense against the opponent’s strong attack. The Miami Dolphins lead the NFL in points allowed per game, averaging 18.8 points per game. On the other hand, the Bills give up on average 23.26 points per game. On offense (and sometimes defense), the Dolphins are averaging 25.2 points per game. The Bills are averaging 29.66 points per game.
Miami Dolphins (10-5) 2nd AFC East @ Buffalo Bills (12-3) 1st AFC East
- Or: Bills Stadium, Buffalo, New York
- When: Sunday January 3, 1:00 p.m. EST
- TV: SCS
- DirecTV Sunday ticket: 705
- Broadcast team: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green
- Direct: FuboTV; Yahoo Sports mobile application; NFL.com; NFL Match Pass (Will be available after the game ends live)
- A radio show: Dolphin Radio Network
- Radio broadcast team: Jason taylor, Jimmy Cefalo & Joe Rose, Kim Bokamper (secondary reporter)
- Odds: Buffalo Bills -2.5
- More less: 42.5
- Game time : Cloudy, 36 ° F
- Face to face of all time: Miami Dolphins lead 61-51 with a tie
- Most recent meeting: Buffalo Bills won 31 to 28 @ Miami, week 2, 2020
- Buffalo Bills SBNation Site: Bison growls
- Buffalo Rumblings Twitter: @BuffRumblings